BBQ Team Registration
By completing this form, the individual or organization are committing to providing a team for the Smoked BBQ challenge with the understanding that all contest rules as well as applicable permits must be followed and adhered to. Event is March 2nd, 2019 from 11 am to 5 pm at Naranja Park.
Basic BBQ Rules:
- Teams MUST provide 60 pounds of BBQ’d meat (will be reimbursed $225 day of event)
- All food MUST be cooked on site (access to the site will be granted at 7 pm on March 1st, camping is allowed)
- Teams will be judged by a panel of judges as well as a People’s Choice competition determined by number of food tickets collected
- Food will be sold for $1 a ticket; each ticket will give customers a 2 oz serving of meat
- Teams must provide their own smokers, volunteers, tents, tables, and utensils to serve meat
NTFFA will provide: Area for tent to be set up, serving cups, napkins, forks
Contact Tobin Johnson at 520-730-9335 or Mike Seegmiller at 520-282-2664 or NTFFABBQ@gmail.com with any questions
Click here to print a copy of the bbq team registration.